WHAT IS VIRTUAL CARE?
Virtual health care is like an online house call that takes place on any digital device, including your iPhone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. You can enjoy the convenience of comprehensive, face-to-face care with your healthcare provider from the comfort of your own home.
With the advent of the Covid 19 virus, Kaizen now offers Virtual Psychiatric Care to new and continuing patients.
How It Works
- You call our office for an initial conversation with Kaizen’s Care Manager.
- Our Care Manager helps you schedule a virtual appointment with a Kaizen provider.
- The Care Manager sets you up to log in to a secure patient portal, where you complete brief intake forms.
- Your virtual appointment also takes place through the patient portal. You consult with your provider face-to-face (online) to review your symptoms and medication history.
- Your provider sends your prescription to our trusted pharmacy partner, who will then deliver your medication to your home.
Kaizen’s Virtual Psychiatric Care includes:
- Medication management
- Monitored results and adjustments as needed
Note to new patients:
Symptoms of depression and anxiety can be signs of a chemical imbalance in the brain that may improve with medication. Whether you have a diagnosis and need prescription management, or you need a diagnosis and new medication, Kaizen’s Virtual Psychiatric Care is here for you!
Questions about Kaizen’s Virtual Psychiatric Care?
Contact our Care Manager to learn how Virtual Care can benefit you.